Wednesday 1 April 2009

Cirque Du Soleil "DUBAI"

Hello all .. I am bacccckkk .. from my short trip to Dubai (am in love with this country ) !

I remember promising u posting some pics for the cirque .. well I got my camera ready and started taking pics of the stage .. when I heard someone is yelling ! Ma’am plz no cameras allowed !!
Me: ok I will turn off the flash .. ( trying to be smart lol )
The security: no ma’am not even that ..
Me: but look everyone else is taken pictures !! look at the flashes !
The security: we will talk to them, it’s not allowed ..
Me: fine ok ok .. ( ma buga sabba ma sabait-ha )
Ne6art lain ethlifat .. 6afait elflash ..o gomt ajareb a9awer ! ma wa3ait ela hally yatnee tarketh ! Ma’am I told u plz stop taking pics .. it’s not allowed !
Me: WTH !!! I looked at her and in a strong tune .. “ the show is not even on” !!! “
The security: I know but it’s not allowed ..
Me: “at7al6am” wana asakir elkamera wa7i6-ha in my bag .. Bitch

Ely ba6 chabdy ezyada fee other people ga3deen e9awroon o beflash lema balash elshow !! o ana hathy ga3datly chinha bu 7agab !!! na6ra bas et hajem !!

Anyways kil ely gedart a9awra at the end of the show .. sorry guys matwaqa3t hathy ebtalzig chinha lazgat 3anzaroot ( don’t ask me shino lazgat 3anzaroot bas yadety kila etgoolha LOL )



bel 6ayara :P kan ghaim wayed o elma66abat elhawa'eya ethba7atna !








this crazy clown( ely labis purple) mawatna the7ek .. min ye6la3 ana amoot the7ek 3ala 7arakata !! 7asbeyallah 3ala ebleesa LOL

now ba7e6lekom the fire show ely ohoo the best part of this Cirque .. 7ashatny hasteerya o gomt a9afeg wana wagfa 3al kirsy LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment